SMA | New Classes Incoming!
As our academy continues to grow and we welcome more and more fresh faces to our family, we are excited to offer more classes than ever! These changes will be going into effect on Monday, September 24th! We have three big additions happening!
1) We are adding a new Sparks (4-5 y/o) section on Mondays at 4:30.
2) Defense-Fit is now becoming a women's only Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class on Fridays at 7pm!
3) Nogi BJJ is back! Fridays at 6pm!
Please continue reading to see additional details on each new class.
1) Due to an increase in 4 and 5 year olds (NINJAS!), we will now be adding a new section for our Sparks program. We will have a second Sparks class on Mondays at 4:30! All 4-5 year olds will still have class once a week, but we will allow a select few students to switch over to the Monday class. This will help even out class sizes and MOST important, help us provide YOU and our students with the same unmatched value we have become known for! Please let us know if you might be interested in switching over to the Monday class!
2) Our Defense-Fit class has been a presence at our academy since nearly the beginning of SMA! We are now ready to take it to the next level! Starting on the 28th of September at 7pm, we will now be offering a women's ONLY Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class. This class will be lead by our very own Coach Crystal! For our current Defense-Fit members, don't worry! You can either jump into this new class with Coach Crystal (you've already done many BJJ techniques) at no extra tuition charge (you will need a gi), you can switch over to our kickboxing classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm, or if you want pure self-defense with an awesome workout, then check out Jon Guzey's Krav Maga program on Thursdays and Fridays at 8pm (please note, due to the addition of our women's BJJ class, Krav Maga will now be at 8pm on Fridays!) If you still want to train with Coaches Ray and Seth then you are welcome to join us at our Monthly Women's Self-Defense workshops on the last Saturday of every month!
3) Nogi is back! Coach Nathaniel will be leading our nogi class on Fridays at 6pm. This class will follow our kids comp team (which will now be from 5pm - 6pm) and occur directly before our women's BJJ class! If any of our current BJJ students want to be a well rounded grappler then we encourage them to check out our nogi class! Ask us about upgrading to a FULL membership to take advantage of this class!
We are so excited and honored to be able to serve our community and students. We are always looking to deliver the best value and the highest quality training and we will continue to do so for as long as we can! Thanks for sticking with us!
See you on the mat,
Raymond and Seth Miller